Intern (Health, Education & Child Welfare)
Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh
- Child Welfare Program is one of the core programs of Islamic Relief, Bangladesh. Under this program Islamic Relief Bangladesh is sponsoring about 4573 children countrywide through its One-to-One Sponsorship Program. Integrated Development Approach for Sponsored Orphans (IDASO) is a major component of the One to One Sponsorship program. The program was undertaken with an aim to develop orphans living with their mothers. IDASO has four major components which are Life Skills Education (LSE), Enhanced Health Care (EHC), Scouting and Cultural Forum (SCF) and Support for Small Enterprise (SSE). The Scout Officer position will work under the direct supervision of Program Officer & will posted at Scout up to December 31, 2017 renewable subject to employee work performance & fund availability. S/he will support Field Officer in terms of project Implementation & Management
Job Description / Responsibility
- Facilitate mother group meeting and awareness session
- Regular school visits for ensuring orphans presence in the school.
- Regular meeting with school teacher
- Taking part in awareness meeting with the guardian through Mother Group
- Make functional of child clubs and child led networks
- Ensure 100% enrolment in educational institutes
- Create access to quality education for orphan
- Caregivers and duty bearers are aware on orphan and vulnerable children to establish safe and protective environment for children.
- Household visit of sponsored children quarterly
- Take initiatives to arrange counseling session for the public examinee
- Collection of post sponsorship children data once in a year
- Collection of educational result card and documented
- Ensure all documents of orphan’s personal file
- Full-time, Intern
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized & UGC approved university.
- No Essential experience required.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills is essential
- Willing to travel and work in the most remote areas of Bangladesh
- Must bear a valid driving license for motor bike and drive willingly at field level.
- Willing to adapt to IRW’s norms and values
- Supportive, effective and good team player
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage workload effectively
- Good communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Financial Management Skill.
- Data collection and Data entry Skill.
- Facilitation Skill
- Capacity of frequent orphan household visit
- Mother group operation and savings collection Skill
- Sunamganj (Derai)
- Tk. 10000
- This is maximum Allowances.
- No other Benefits will be provided.
- Online Job Posting
If you feel that your qualification, exposure and experience matches with our requirements, and you are willing to commit to our values and are sympathetic to our beliefs then please download Application Form from our official website (islamicrelief.org.bd) and send the filled form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date. Please mention only the ‘Position Name’ as the subject of e-mail.It is strictly advised not to send any other document unless specified above. Violation of the clause (Above Mentioned) will result into disqualification from the Selection process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test & Interview.Islamic Relief Bangladesh is an Equal Opportunity Employers
Application Deadline : Jul 22, 2017
Islamic Relief Worldwide Bangladesh
Address : Bangladesh Country Office: House # 10, Road # 10, Block-K, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212
Web : islamicrelief.org.bd
Business : Islamic Relief Worldwide is an independent humanitarian and development organisation. Founded in 1984, with headquarters based in Birmingham, UK, we have a presence in 44 countries.Inspired by our Islamic values, we support the world?s most vulnerable people in the fight against poverty and suffering. We do this regardless of race, political affiliation, gender or belief, and without expecting anything in return.As a registered charity, we are open and transparent. We continually assess our work and how we operate to improve our impact and effectiveness. Islamic Relief has been working in Bangladesh since 1991, when we provided emergency relief and supported communities to rebuild in the wake of a devastating cyclone. Since then, we have expanded our programmes to focus on both humanitarian and development challenges.We envisage a caring world where communities are empowered, social obligations are fulfilled and people respond as one to the suffering of others.Our innovative integrated approach sees us work closely with the vulnerable communities that we serve. They identify the problems and are part of the solutions. As a result, our programmes often encompass many interlinked areas. These include livelihoods, food security and community development ? as well as child protection and welfare, health and nutrition, water and sanitation, education, disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download