Project Medical Officer (PMO)
- Experience in health care management, preferably NGO
- Project Medical officer (PMO) is responsible for Day to day activities for hospital management, overseeing and support admin department as well as other assigned.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Patients wellbeing look after:
- Providing general care to patients in hospital in outpatient
- Admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Proactively maintain health and safety for clients
- Promotes and ensure infection control standards are maintained
- Contributes to quality and risk planning and monitoring
- Arrange out specific procedures e.g. specialist consultation/surgery.
- Visit the wards & cabins with clinical team and provide feedback to full team for further improvement.
- To ensure record keeping- clinical & non- clinical eg History taking Diagnosis Investigations.
- Follow up & treated Consultant visit. Service/Facility. Deaths register death certificate, discharge summary.
- Hospital management :
- To look after day to day administration and personnel management of hospital
- To comply with all policies, procedures of Hospital.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and annual report for Hospital.
- Assure patient quality service in all steps of service
- Ensure staff personal file, leave, attendance, movement and stock register.
- Ensure and check rosters of all kinds, assure the rosters of all.
- Assure neat & cleanliness of Hospitals.
- Remain vigilant for odd hour management
- Ensure Security of assets and hospital area.
- Ensure to Manage and maintain Health software
- Other responsibilities :
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the working of various departments in the organization.
- Prepare and control operational budgets. Control budget. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency.
- Working with the MABFO human resources department for recruitment and placement of required staff.
- Delegation of tasks, accountabilities and established work schedule for supervise staff.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support staff.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Develop and maintain relations & collaboration with current and potential local donors, health authorities, and with other actors involved in health/nutrition sectors at local levels.
- MBBS degree is required (E)
- Experiences on reproductive health services (D)
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Clinic, Hospital, NGO
- Age At most 50 year(s)
- [E = Essential D = Desirable]
- Minimum 3 years experience health care management, preferably in NGO, private organizations (E)
- He/she should have experience to work in clinic or hospital.
- Skill :
- Good Communication skills both in English and Bangla; (E)
- Strong management skills ; (E)
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, e-mail and internet (D)
- Familiarity with internet based software systems (D)
- Knowledge :
- Hospital management (E)
- Sound knowledge on Bangladesh MNCH (D)
- Excellent skills in planning, coordinating, staff management and report writing.(E)
- Ability :
- Ability to work in and with a diverse team (E)
- Ability to work in tight deadlines (E)
- Ability to motivating staff (E)
- Ability to work independently (E)
- Commitment :
- Commitment to Muslim Aid’s mission, visions and values (E).
- Commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity (E).
- Hard working and self motivated (E).
- Pirojpur (Pirojpur Sadar)
- Tk. 40000 – 45000
- Be eligible for Provident Fund
- Online Job Posting
Send your CV to email@example.com
Only qualified candidates are requested to apply. Incomplete application will not be taken into account. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. Any persuasion will disqualify candidature. Women are especially encouraged to apply. Muslim Aid are equal opportunity employer.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Jul 16, 2017
Address : House#13 (4th floor), Road-27, Block-J, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Web : www.muslimaid.org.bdBusiness : International charity and development agency working to alleviate the suffering among the world poorest and most needy communities regardless of race, creed or nationality.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download