Job Description / Responsibility
- Develop tools and techniques to ensure industrial security.
- Prepare & execute Security plan independently.
- Monitor outlet security activity and visit outlet regularly.
- Make daily and monthly roster for security guard.
- Compile duty roster and leave balance of security guards.
- Refilling fire extinguisher according to the expiry date.
- Responsible for dealing with various security matters in the corporate office or any other designated area assigned by the Management.
- Monitor the activities of the Securities & supervisors in the Corporate, sections and outlets.
- Deal and intervene with any kind of emergencies in any campuses/outlets when ordered by superiors.
- Graduate from any reputed university.
- 3rd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Security Management, Administration
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Must have good knowledge about security compliance auditing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge about administrative service regarding security.
- Must have excellent communication, decision making and problem solving skills
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Festival Bonus etc.
- Online Job Posting
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to email@example.com writing ‘Application for Officer, Security’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline : Jul 17, 2017
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download