People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI) is a national Non-Governmental Development Organization with a vision to build a prudent nation that is free from hunger and poverty where every citizen leads a life with dignity and equity. Presently it has development partnership arrangements with more than 40 diversified donor and MFI agencies operating at internationa1, national, regional level and government entities. Currently it has been implementing multisectoral socio economic development projects and programs in 114 Upazilas of 19 districts in Bangladesh.
POPI invites application from the experienced professionals with proven track record for the following position for its Strengthening Household Ability to Respond to Development Opportunities (SHOUHARDO-III) Program in 7 (Seven) Upazilas of Kishoregonj & Netrakona district supported by CARE.
|Position Title:||: Field Supervisor|
|Location of posting||:||Mithamoin, Itna, Nikli, Aushtogram upazilla of Kishoregonj districts & Khaliazuri, Madan, Kalmakanda upazilla of Netrakona districts (with frequent field traveling)|
|Contract duration||:||Up to June 2020.|
|Salary||:||BDT. 23,013/- and other admissible benefits as per program allocation.|
|Age||:||Maximum 30 years.|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor in Social Science or any other discipline.
Ensure quality program implementation in time, staff management/supervision & development; community mobilization, problem solving, exchange/disseminate learning and knowledge with a view to ensure community empowerment; organize community groups and build their capacity; identify technical nee of communities and take necessary initiatives for mitigating; Prepare documents and progress report. Networking and coordination with UP level service providers and establish linkage among community and service providers.
- At least 6-8 years working experience in development sector including 3 years experience in program implementation, monitoring and field staff supervision
- Clear understanding on livelihood/food security project implementation strategy and concept.
- Strong coordination and net working skill with up and upazila level GO, NGO officials and local elected body.
- Strong facilitation skill, good knowledge of good governance, gender equity and dimensional interventions.
- Willing to stay at project implementation areas i.e, villager/union of char/haor and able to drive motor bike with valid license.
- Good understanding of the contest of Char/haor, work with local government systems especially UP and upazilla parishad and govt. departments.
- Knowledge on PLA/PRA proves
- Reporting skill in both English and Bengali.
- Computer skill on MS Office applications.
- Willing to drive motorcycle and should have valid driving license.
If you feel that your qualification and experience matches with our requirements, and you would like to contribute to POPI’s values and vision, please send your updated CV along with an application to: Deputy Director, HR & Admin Department, People’s Oriented Program Implementation (POPI), House # 5/11-A, Block # E, Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207 or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal opportunities: POPI values diversity in the workplace and is committed to equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, family or marital status, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, disability, class, caste or religion.
Please mark the position applied for on the envelope or in the emails subject line. Any canvassing will result in disqualification. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Closing Date: August 15, 2017
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download