Management Trainee – Microbiology
- PRAN Group is going to Recruit Some Management Trainee – Microbiology. A Management Trainee will be on an On the Jobs Training for first 3 to 6 months (Probationary Period) on Quality Control & Quality Assurance related issues. We offer a fresh graduate a fastest career in Professional field. After successful competition of the period, a Trainee will be deployed as Sub Assistant Manager/ Assistant Manager based on their performance on the same field.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collecting and testing samples of raw ingredients and finished products
- Checking for harmful micro-organisms, such as bacteria and fungi
- Making sure manufactured products are of high quality, match specifications and are consistent with product labelling for nutritional content
- Designing, operating and maintaining quality systems
- Oversee the overall quality and safety of a company’s food product
- Media preparation / sterilization.
- Perform equipment and instrumentation set up, maintenance and verification.
- Maintain storage of samples in accordance with established SOP’s.
- Prepare and analyze samples.
- Accurately record observations and data and interpret results.
- Monitor and address sample backlog issues.
- Maintain accurate, up to date logs, notebooks and equipment records.
- Perform necessary laboratory administrative functions such as filing paperwork, photocopying, reviewing of data, and entering data into computerized LIMS.
- Comply with and promote Personnel, Safety, and Quality Program.
- M.Sc in Microbiology.
- Candidates Appeared on M.Sc Exam will be also acceptable.
- No Third Class or equivalent GPA/CGPA in any public examination.
- Fresh Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- However, candidates having experience less than one year may apply as a fresher.
- Should have basic knowledge on ISO, HACCAP, HALAL, BSTI etc.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of principles, terminology, practices, and instrumentation commonly used in a laboratory setting.
- Familiarity with Food Microbiology testing methods and techniques.
- Ability to interpret data and prepare reports.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work and manage time in order to meet deadlines and rush orders.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work with delicate laboratory equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Gazipur, Habiganj, Narsingdi, Natore, Rajshahi
- Subsidized food and accommodation from the date of Joining.
- Attractive revised competitive salary package after probationary period.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses after confirmation.
- Opportunity to get foreign posting for good performers.
- Group Insurance, Provident Fund as per company policy.
- Very fast and challenging career path.
- Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Aug 21, 2017
Address : Corporate Headquarters: PRAN-RFL Center, 105 Middle Badda, Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh.
Web : www.pranrflgroup.com
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download