Jobs in our country are like a golden deer. Workers in this country are much more than job creation, so we have a lot of jobs in this country. In the interest of this we have created this web site to reach this valuable news to all of us.
Field Facilitator (Growing Together Project)
- RDRS Bangladesh invites applications for the following position under `Growing Together` project supported by VSO Bangladesh.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Facilitating the activities towards developing/managing extension services, demonstration, action research and viable income generating activities under Agricultural Coordination Unit;
- Introduce new Technology of Agriculture to the Farmers;
- Provide marketing support and technical guidance for the different products marketing;
- Responsible for increasing production of smallholder and value chain;
- Liaison with Department of Agriculture Marketing (DAM) for day to day update of market information;
- Organize meeting, workshop, seminar, field day, folksongs, and people’s theatre as and when necessary;
- Keep communication with community, public and private sectors and others GO/NGOs;
- Compilation and preparation of reports for the marketing Sector;
- Project briefing and rapport building with the community and related stakeholders on advocacy.
- At least Bachelor of Science (Diploma in Agriculture will be preferred)
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least Bachelor of Science (Diploma in Agriculture will be preferred);
- Minimum 3 years working experience to work in agricultural development project;
- S/he is expected to have proven skills on Farmer & youth group mobilization, Crop production plan development, Training organize and facilitation, Assist in agri-entrepreneur development, Linkage with farmer center entrepreneur & local buyer;
- Have sound knowledge and experience on increasing rice, potato and vegetable production, knowledge on insect, disease and its control measure, post-harvest management of smallholder farmers;
- Clear concept on value chain, value chain actors and linkage between them;
- Entrepreneurship development;
- Willing to work at remote area by riding bicycle.
- Dinajpur (Birampur)
- Tk. 21508
- As per organizational policy and project budget.
Application Deadline : Aug 10, 2017
Address : RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, Rangpur
Web : www.rdrsbangla.net
Business : RDRS Bangladesh is a national development NGO works for rural development by empowering the rural poor in northwest Bangladesh. RDRS was formally established as the Bangladesh field programme of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) on 8 February 1972. Its development aim is to achieve sustainable increases in their living standards. With this aim, RDRS enables those who participate in its programme to gain the necessary skills, understanding, confidence, institutions and services; and ensure that the rural communities have the necessary economic, social and environmental resources. RDRS employees approximate 3,000 staff and works with a further approximately 3,000 volunteers and daily paid workers. The vast majority of staff are in field positions, with specialist sectoral and support units in Rangpur and Dhaka.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download