Jobs in our country are like a golden deer. Workers in this country are much more than job creation, so we have a lot of jobs in this country. In the interest of this we have created this web site to reach this valuable news to all of us.
Vacancy : 01
- RDRS Bangladesh plans to implement a Non-Formal Primary Education Project titled `Second Chance Education (SHIKHON Model)` under Directorate of Primary Education, Ministry of Primary and Mass Education, Government of The People`s Republic of Bangladesh and Save the Children in Sylhet, Sunamganj and Kishorganj Districts. Bangladeshi Nationals are invited to apply for the above mentioned position.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare fund requirement for the project;
- Maintain cash book, general ledger, subsidiary ledger, stock register, fixed asset register and other files and documents;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement and fund reconciliation statement;
- Record all types of transactions in the books of accounts by preparing necessary vouchers based on the project chart of accounts (according to the budget head);
- Prepare monthly project accounts and other financial statements;
- Prepare / Review of project budget and unit cost break down;
- Prepare quarterly financial report and variance report
Job Nature : Full-time
- Masters in Finance/ Accounting with at least 3 years working experience in the relevant field .
- Educational qualification may be relaxed at least graduation (in commerce) level for deserving candidates. The candidate Must have experience to work in any project / NGO.
Experience Requirements : At least 3 year(s)
- S/he should have strong skill in accounting, budget preparation, monitoring and financial analysis, hands-on experience in donor reporting, ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure within deadlines;
- The incumbent should have sound understanding of NGO Affairs Bureau requirements across the project cycle;
- Fluent verbal and written English, strong computer skills in MS Office, especially in Excel;
- Experienced to operate any accounting software (ACCPAC) and application program;
- Good interpersonal skills, relationship and communication skills;
- Experienced to work in SHIKHON project will be preferred.
Job Location : Sylhet
Salary Range ; Negotiable
- As per organizational policy and project budget.