Finance & Logistic Officer (Empowering Youth for Work Project)
- RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications for the following position under Empowering Youth for Work (EYW) Project funded by Oxfam GB.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Major responsibilities of Finance & Logistic Officer (Empowering Youth for Work Project) are-
- Record keeping of all invoices and other bills, staff advance, sale proceeds, lease purchase etc and cross check for quality ensuring;
- Preparation of payments voucher and booking of expenses under appropriate head of Accounts;
- Check petty cash expenses, daily cash count sheet and petty cash reimbursement;
- Keeping voucher, documents and records properly and safely;
- Data entry in computerized accounting system and assisting the Accounts Manager in preparation of monthly reports;
- Assist in the preparation of payroll and disbursement of petty cash and control cash;
- Settlement of invoice and other bills and deduction of Income tax and issued VAT coupon at source and timely deposit of Governments Taxes to Tax and VAT Authority;
- Maintain fixed assets memorandum and preparation of monthly statement according to capitalization policy;
- Prepare of journal voucher and take approval from authorized person before recording;
- Reporting frequently of all financial transactions Monthly, Quarterly, and annually and as when required;
- Regularly check voucher & inventory in the field offices.
- M.Com (major in Accounting/ Finance) with at least 1 year experience in the relevant field or B.Com with at least 3 years experience in the relevant field in any reputed NGO.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At least 35 year(s)
- Skilled in using computerized accounting software or other application program like MS Word and Excel;
- Good knowledge on Accounting Practice, Income Tax, VAT and custom rules of Bangladesh;
- Ability to prepare different financial statements and reports;
- Ability to work under stressful situation and meet deadlines;
- Capable in preparing budgets, budgetary control and financial reports;
- Willing to travel extensively within the RDRS operational areas and beyond;
- Age may be relaxed for deserving candidate.
- Tk. 22000
- As per project budget and organizational policy.
Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Feb 20, 2017
Address : RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, Rangpur
Web : www.rdrsbangla.net
Business : RDRS Bangladesh is a national development NGO works for rural development by empowering the rural poor in northwest Bangladesh. RDRS was formally established as the Bangladesh field programme of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) on 8 February 1972. Its development aim is to achieve sustainable increases in their living standards. With this aim, RDRS enables those who participate in its programme to gain the necessary skills, understanding, confidence, institutions and services; and ensure that the rural communities have the necessary economic, social and environmental resources. RDRS employees approximate 3,000 staff and works with a further approximately 3,000 volunteers and daily paid workers. The vast majority of staff are in field positions, with specialist sectoral and support units in Rangpur and Dhaka.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download