- RDRS Bangladesh is plans to implement a Non-Formal Primary Education (NFPE) Project in Sylhet, Sunamganj and Kishorganj Districts. Bangladeshi Nationals are invited to apply for the following positions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare fund requirement for the project;
- Maintain cash book, general ledger, subsidiary ledger, stock register, fixed asset register and other files and documents;
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement and fund reconciliation statement;
- Record all types of transactions in the books of accounts by preparing necessary vouchers based on the project chart of accounts (according to the budget head);
- Prepare monthly project accounts and other financial statements;
- Prepare / Review of project budget and unit cost break down;
- Prepare quarterly financial report and variance report.
- Masters in Finance/ Accounting with at least 3 years working experience in the relevant field . Educational qualification may be relaxed to graduation level for deserving candidates. Must have experience to work any project (like SHIKHON).
- At least 3 year(s)
- S/he should have strong skill in accounting, budget preparation, monitoring and financial analysis, hands-on experience in donor reporting, ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure within deadlines;
- The incumbent should have sound understanding of NGO Affairs Bureau requirements across the project cycle, fluent verbal and written English, strong computer skills in MS Office, especially in Excel;
- Experience in accounting software (ACCPAC) and application program;
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship and communication skills
- As per organizational policy.
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2017
Address : RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, Rangpur
Web : www.rdrsbangla.net
Business : RDRS Bangladesh is a national development NGO works for rural development by empowering the rural poor in northwest Bangladesh. RDRS was formally established as the Bangladesh field programme of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) on 8 February 1972. Its development aim is to achieve sustainable increases in their living standards. With this aim, RDRS enables those who participate in its programme to gain the necessary skills, understanding, confidence, institutions and services; and ensure that the rural communities have the necessary economic, social and environmental resources. RDRS employees approximate 3,000 staff and works with a further approximately 3,000 volunteers and daily paid workers. The vast majority of staff are in field positions, with specialist sectoral and support units in Rangpur and Dhaka.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download