Technical Officer (Monitoring and Evaluation)
- RDRS Bangladesh is plans to implement a Non-Formal Primary Education (NFPE) Project in Sylhet, Sunamganj and Kishorganj Districts. Bangladeshi Nationals are invited to apply for the following positions.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Formulate plan for Monitoring and Evaluation of the project and to carry it out;
- Develop monitoring tools, formats, questionnaire, etc;
- Monitor and evaluate progress of the project;
- Provide technical inputs on M&E issues where needed, both formally and informally;
- Interact with different stakeholders;
- Data analysis and review , data upload in web from the field to support periodic monitoring report for the project;
- Sharing and communicating result with local stakeholders;
- Any other tasks relating to the project as may be advised.
- Masters in any discipline with at least 2 years experience in Monitoring and Evaluation preferably in ECD and Primary Education Sector in any reputed NGO. Experience to work in SHIKHON Project will be preferred.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Sound knowledge on monitoring tools, techniques and steps, survey methodology, logical framework, management of data and sharing findings;
- Knowledge of primary education, monitoring and evaluation, community mobilization, Research activities etc. will be an added advantage.
- Skilled in preparing different quantitative and narrative reports, data collection, process and analysis and diagram
- Knowledge on Child Safeguard and gender issues
- Willing to travel extensively within the project operational area using motorcycle with valid motorcycle driving license.
- As per organizational policy.
- Online Job Posting
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2017
Address : RDRS Bangladesh, Jail Road, Radhaballav, Rangpur
Web : www.rdrsbangla.netBusiness : RDRS Bangladesh is a national development NGO works for rural development by empowering the rural poor in northwest Bangladesh. RDRS was formally established as the Bangladesh field programme of the Geneva-based Lutheran World Federation/Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) on 8 February 1972. Its development aim is to achieve sustainable increases in their living standards. With this aim, RDRS enables those who participate in its programme to gain the necessary skills, understanding, confidence, institutions and services; and ensure that the rural communities have the necessary economic, social and environmental resources. RDRS employees approximate 3,000 staff and works with a further approximately 3,000 volunteers and daily paid workers. The vast majority of staff are in field positions, with specialist sectoral and support units in Rangpur and Dhaka.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download