Finance & Admin Officer
- SAINT-Bangladesh is a value based independent, non-profit and Non-Government Organization (NGO), participating in survival strategies of coastal poor. It believes in integration of right based approach in striving for people centered sustainable development initiatives, maintaining a level of transparency, participation, accountability, child and gender sensitivity and respect to human rights and dignity principles in management. SAINT-Bangladesh is seeking a professional for the position of Finance & Admin Officer for the project titled “South Asia WASH Results Project-II” funded by Plan International Bangladesh and the project will be implemented in Bhola district from June 2017 to December 2020. Note that this requirement will depend on the availability of donor fund.
- The Project: The SAWRP II is the part of the DFID WASH2020 programme, which takes place in Bangladesh. Though there are already relatively high levels of water and sanitation coverage in Bangladesh this aggregate picture masks the pockets of extreme poverty and marginalisation where many people who do not benefit from improved water sources or sanitation. Hence in line with the spirit of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Plan International through the partnership with SAINT Bangladesh to focus on supporting the hardest to reach to ensure universal access and helping households to move up the sanitation and water `ladders`. Partnership with local government agencies will be central to programme implementation and pivotal to achieving sustainable latrine use and maintenance. The programme will strengthen their role in the planning, co-ordination and monitoring of district WASH activities. The SAWRP objective is to promote and enable the sustained use of hygienic household toilets, and the practice of hand washing with soap at critical times, by 1,022,810 men, women and children in poor rural communities in 3 hard to reach districts in Bangladesh. The main implementation strategy of the project is to Payment by Results (PbR) where the project Results Framework is the center to operational planning and budgeting; 100% key programme deliverables will be achieved by June 2019 and the post – June 2019 is focused on the achievement of project outcomes.
- Based in Bhola district but frequent travel in the entire project areas of Bhola district
Job Description / Responsibility
- The position Finance & Admin Officer will lead of the financial and implementation process of the project titled “South Asia WASH Results Programme-II” in Bhola district with detailed budget planning for field level implementation on the basis of Results Framework and Financial and Administrative guideline. S/he will ensure the process all the payment of suppliers, UP’s fund disbursement, process staff salary timely, disburse cash fund and advance to project office timely in support of program team for delivering high quality program to the field as well as smooth implementation of Project budget. Prepare bill-voucher; maintain books of accounts, records and documents related to project expenditure as per financial procedure. Maintains a cross functional relationship with the District and Upazila project office and different department of District/Upazila to make contribution to the achievement of high quality project objectives. Ensure compliance with organisational and donor’s manuals, policies, procedures, process and various requirement. Ensure the procurement as per requirement especially for WASH Results project-II. Monitor/supervise the supply of materials/goods and field level construction work of the project. This position will prepare bill voucher as per financial procedure with the support from Admin Coordinator. Play a leading role with the support of Upazila Finance & Admin Officer to meet the requirements of finance procedure to ensure smooth admin and logistics support for the project.
- For this role the ideal candidate should have Post Graduate in Accounting; Expertise (demonstrated) in financial management and provide technical assistance;
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 year(s)
- At least 05 (five) years’ experience in Accounting/administration field in development organization with managing donor fund (working experience in WASH Project accounts management are preferable)
- S/he is expected to have experience of working with government officials, INGOs and other stakeholders with good negotiation skill.
- Skill in Computer Base Accounting, Data Analysis, Data Processing and preparation of Final Accounts of an Organization and Report writing skills.
- N.B: “Those who already applied need not to apply”
- Tk. 30000
- Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the qualified and deserving candidate
- Others benefit and festival bonus as per project allocation
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 31, 2017
Address : Ohi Bhabon, C & B Road, Alekanda (In front of Thana Council), Barisal-8200
Web : www.saint-bd.org
Business : SAINT-Bangladesh is a non-political, non-government and non-profit voluntary organization. SAINT-Bangladesh concerns its resources and think-tank to identifying the regional problems and providing sustainable solutions to those. SAINT-Bangladesh focus of the organization is establishing human right, Primary Health, Water & Sanitation, HIV/AIDS and experience on DRR & Rehabilitation from the deprived corners, specially for the Extreme & Excluded child, Woman, Men and disabilities. SAINT-Bangladesh presently working at Barisal and Khulna Division. Training of SAINT-Bangladesh is entailed of UN agencies and pre-qualified NGO of UNDP etc.
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download