Officer (M&E and Documentation) – Cyclone MORA Shelter Project
Save the Children
- Save the Children is the world`s leading, independent organisation for children
- Duration: 5.5 months
Job Description / Responsibility
- This position will be responsible for developing project M&E framework, tools which will cover qualitative and quantitative information.
- S/he will be responsible to keep all the project related documents, records and data systematically and ensure all are ready to deliver as and when required.
- S/he will also play a key role in triangulating the monitoring, narrative and financial reports of the partners and provide support to the supervisor in developing reports.
- S/he will facilitate different sessions at national and local level trainings and events.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Statistics/ Social Sciences or related discipline.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
- At least three years’ experience of working in MEAL/ M&E, preferably in risk reduction and climate change adaptation project.
- S/he is expected sound knowledge on quantitative and qualitative data collection methods, data analysis and presentation of analysis.
- Knowledge and capacity of documentation of best practices, case studies and publishing reader friendly qualitative documents.
- Capacity of M&E related training facilitation, proficiency in Excel/ SPSS.
- Online Job Posting
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce
Application Deadline : Jul 11, 2017
Save the Children
এক ক্লিকেই চাকুরীর খবর
➲ ডাউনলোড করুন আর পেয়ে যান সকল চাকরির খবর আপনার মোবাইলের Notification এ। ডাউনলোড করুন অথবা আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে নিচের Google Play Store লিঙ্ক এ visit করুন।
➨ Play Store লিঙ্ক- Download
➨ APK ডাউনলোড লিঙ্ক- Download